Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022| Documents Required & How to Apply for Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022 | Digital Caste Certificate Assam
As per Assam Government Cabinet Decision on 7th May, 2022 Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022 got approval.
Mission Bhumiputra Assam is a mission based scheme to provide caste certificates to ST, SC, OBC and MOBC applicants in a simplified manner.
In this post, I will provide all the details you need to know about Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022. First, I will explain what Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022. Then, I will list its features and the eligibility of this mission. Later, I will explain, how you can apply for this mission/scheme and special drive to be conducted.
WHAT IS MISSION BUMIPUTRA ASSAM 2022?
Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022 is a mission mode scheme taken by Assam Government to issue caste certificate to all the individuals and students of Assam belong to SC, ST, OBC and MOBC caste in simplified manner.
FEATURES OF MISSION BHUMIPUTRA ASSAM 2022
The features or highlights of Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022 are listed below.
- Single application form for all castes
- Digital Caste Certificate. Storage in Digi Locker
- Transparency for Caste Certificate
- Special drive to issue caste certificate to students
I will explain some of the features in details.
SINGLE APPLICATION FOR ALL CASTES
To ensure uniformity and making the procedure of applying for caste certificate in Assam easy, mission bhumiputra Assam will have single application form. The application form will be same irrespective of your caste.
SINGLE TYPE OF CASTE CERTIFICATE
A single type of caste cerificate willl be issued under mission bhumiputra Assam 2022 for all type of caste. The caste certificate will contain information of which caste you belong beside other information.
This will bring uniformity in the caste certificate of Assam
DIGITAL CASTE CERTIFICATE
Caste Certificate under Mission Bhumiputra Assam will be issued digitally. You can store and retrive caste certificate in Digi Locker.
The caste certificate will be transparent. Details of all caste certificates issued will be available online for public view.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MISSION BHUMIPUTRA ASSAM 2022
The following individual who have not obtained caste certificate before and fall under the follwing cetgory are eligible Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022.
- Person belonging to Schedule Caste(SC) of Assam
- Person belonging to Schedule Tribe(ST) of Assam
- Person belonging to Other Backward Caste (OBC) of Assam
- Person belonging to More Other Backward Caste (MOBC) of Assam
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CASTE CERTIFICATE
The follwing documents will be required for applying caste certificate under mission bhumiputra Assam.
- Caste certificate of father or any supporting proof of caste/ Affidavit by the applicant or parent
- Report of Gaonburah in case of rural areas/Ward Commissioner in case of urban areas.(Recommendation of the Gaonburah / Ward Commissioner may be skipped if the parents of the applicant has already been issued SC Caste certificate)
- Permanent residence certificate or any other proof of residency
- Applicant’s Photo
- Recommendation of President/Secretary of District President of Anuhushit Jati Parishad/Chairman of Scheduled Caste Development Board/President/Secretary of the Apex body of caste organizations authorized by Govt. as the case may be.
- Copy of Legacy data as per NRC 1951,Electoral role between 1966 & 1971.
- Any other document ( Voter List, Affidafit , etc. )
HOW TO APPLY FOR CASTE CERTIFICATE IN MISSION BHUMIPUTRA ASSAM 2022
There will be online as well as offline mode for applying caste certificate under Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022. You can apply through the following portal
After you have applied for caste certificate the following thing can happen.
- If your father’s caste certificate is found to be genuine, caste certificate will be issued instantly
- If, enquiry is required, it must be completed within 30 days and may be extend by another 15 days. But due justification should be provided.
- If it is rejected, justification for rejection will be provided.
MISSION BHUMIPUTRA PORTAL
You can apply for caste certificate under mission bhumiputra through this online portal
MISSION BHUMIPUTRA ONLINE APPLY
You can apply for caste certificate in mission bhumiputra online apply. The process mission bhumiputra online apply is as follows.
- First you have to register yourself in Mission Bhumiputra Portal. For registration go the following link.
2. You have to enter the following details in the mission bhumiputra portal.
|Information to be entered |
for registering in
Mission Bhumiputra Portal
|Compulsory / |
|First Name||Compulsory||Enter your 1st name here|
|Middle Name||Not Compulsory||If you have middle name enter here, otherwise leave blank|
|Last Name||Compulsory||Enter your title or last name|
|Contact No.||Compulsory||Enter 10 digit mobile number|
|Email Address||Compulsory||You should enter a valid email address. It is very important|
|Gender||Compulsory||Enter your gender or sex. Male/Female/Others|
|District||Compulsory||Select your district from the pull down menu.|
|Pin||Compulsory||Enter your PIN No of your area or the address you are going to give here.|
|PAN or Voter ID||Compulsory||Enter your PAN card No or Voter ID card Number|
|Address||Compulsory||Enter your permanent address here. Mind that the district and PIN No you have provided above should match this address|
|Screen NameUsername||Compulsory||Enter any user name. It is better to put your 1st name here|
|Password||Compulsory||Enter a password. But remember Password must contain Minimum eight characters, at least one letter, one number and one special character.|
For Example – Arun@1986 or 2020.Sarma
SPECIAL DRIVE FOR STUDENTS TO ISSUE CASTE CERTIFICATE UNDER MISSION BHUMIPUTRA ASSAM 2022
A special drive will be conducted under Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022 for all the students of Class 9 to Class 12. The students who falls under SC/ST/OBC/MOBC caste will get caste certificate issed.
The Deputy commissioner Office of each district will issue application form to the schools and colleges. The application form will be recived through headmasters and principals of respective schhols and colleges.
The issued certificate under this mission will be distributed to student physically through headmasters and principals of respective schools and colleges. Students can also download the caste certificate digitally and store them in dig locker.
So, you have come to know about Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022. I have covered the features of this mission, eligibility criteria and how to apply for caste certificate under this mission.
I will updating more about Mission Bhumiputra Assam 2022 in this post. So, do vist this blog www.guwahatilive.com and share it with your friends. Please leave your comments and suggestions.